• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I did a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Rarely do stuff to satiate the fantasy dork in me, so this ended up being a Diablo piece. Couldn't find any Tyrael model that looked good, so I ended up trying a retarded idea using the shitty CityScape statue model with a black glow for the hood part and lightning for wings. Didn't hate the result.

Attachments

• diablo2.png
    diablo2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 324
Level 36
Very cool!

Might just be my screen that is small and shitty, but is it a bit foggy? Like, a lot a bit? Like maybe a bit too foggy? Could just be my screen.
Also, maybe you should rework the lighting a bit? That ray kind of makes it look like there's a big down-light somewhere above the camera, instead of, you know, the sun.

But yeah, very cool to see you're getting into terraining again, mate.

Level 13
It seems that the tree in the center generates a power shield to absorb lightning. Or this tree is a lightning rod)

Anyway, I really like this terrain)

Level 13
And BranaR dont knows how to read... At least the first post in the thread.

I seriously thought it was a tree)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.