• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I can't use codeless save/load system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have tried enable local files with from this site: Local files with this method: An easier way to do this is to open the .reg file attached in a zip archive below this tutorial and accept all popups that get opened because of it.

Still, this happens,

1663939429338.png

Also the thing I want to save is just food used amount as experience progress for player. Everything else is not important.

If you are using the August 17th, 2022 Patch of the Warcraft 3 called "version 1.33" then in that patch, the game of Warcraft 3 was broken by the addition of an aggrrssive caching system, which only loads each file path once. So I havent personally tried it but this would most likely mean the Codeless Save/Load would break a lot, for example your save could not be updated unless you restarted the Warcraft 3 game because each file path can only load one time in the new system.

Are you having a problem like that with a broken game version, or are you using some old game version that actually works but you didn't know how to use it?

Level 6
If you are using the August 17th, 2022 Patch of the Warcraft 3 called "version 1.33" then in that patch, the game of Warcraft 3 was broken by the addition of an aggrrssive caching system, which only loads each file path once. So I havent personally tried it but this would most likely mean the Codeless Save/Load would break a lot, for example your save could not be updated unless you restarted the Warcraft 3 game because each file path can only load one time in the new system.

Are you having a problem like that with a broken game version, or are you using some old game version that actually works but you didn't know how to use it?
I use the 3.0.1 ver in codeless save/load. My map is made in current ver of the game. I'm not sure which problem I got with what you mention above but I think it's the broken game ver since it's the latest patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.