• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] I can't open my map Y.Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
AUCLiff You meant the game's cliff? If yes, you must have improted a custom cliff that changes the orginal cliff. And the cliff might be corrupted, remember if a resources corrupts your map, there is no way on opening it anymore except if you have a backup for it.

Level 23
Did you use JNGP?

Of course he did.. You can't change the tile pathability in the normal WE..

Of course....
It's failure nomatter what!! Even I upload icons....

It's not the pastebin.. It's either your file is too big or too many OR it's your internet connection..

Anyways, trying to DL the map right now.. I'll just edit this post later..

EDIT: I think the map is corrupted.. :V
Anyways i guess the tile you change is the Village Rock right? TerrainArt/Village/Village_Rock.blp
the map closes when that tile starts to load.. :3

EDIT2: I THINK you can still save your map through editing it's MPQ.. I guess all edited things are placed in its MPQ..

Last edited:
Level 13
Yes, your w3e was corrupted (there was an id where the number of cliff tilesets used should have been stated). Probably you edited the tileset via WEU or similar.

Ps: Excellent task for http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-editing-tools-277/lua-wc3binaryfile-233706/. Found the problem in a short amount of time.

You are my hero
+ REPT
Also Kitabatake, it's oldy maps :/ :/ ( NICE THANKZ!! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN :D :D EVEN IT'S OLD ) You'r my hero
Oh no, it's said you are to much give reputation in 24 hours -..-
EDIT:
No.... Why the imported files is gone @.@
BTW, TQ for that lib....
Y.Y

Status
Not open for further replies.