• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cant host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
How is it related to WE?

Oh, whatever.
1) Open your router (Not physically! It should be in your Network, like any network location if you have a home net, then you'll have router's settings in a browser window), login (Login (usually 'admin'), password (empty or set by you).
2) Go to "advanced" tab.
3) There should be " Advanced Port Forwarding Rules " settings.
3) Make a new rule:
Application name: Warcraft
IP Address: 192.168.0.101 (or whatever your PC has in your local network)
Public Port: 6112~6112
Traffic type: Any
4) Reboot your router and PC just in case.

If you have default settings in your Warcraft (port 6112) then you should be able to host at this point. Make sure that your firewall application or windows firewall does not block your 6112 port as well.

Your router may have a bit different interface of settings (I have D-Link) but you've got the main idea. If you can't follow this guide post here a screenshot of your router's advanced settings, I will try to help.

Level 12
OP needs to learn how to present his problem in a better fashion.

And you other guys should be ashamed of yourselves, whoring for reputation like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
OP needs to learn how to present his problem in better fashion.

And you other guys should be ashamed of yourselves, whoring for reputation like that.

What is it? Why does anyone need that rep? You make no sense.
This is a user with a single post which is not likely to give this abstract "reputation" so we just answered to make it solved.
If you don't know how to solve such a simple problem don't flame please.

P.S> Initial question is really retarded, but there's no need to post just to point it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.