• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cannot see the model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I cannot see the model but I see only cube with black and green squares when I import some models even I've restarted my WE and write the correct path and It only says " could not load the file " when I restarted WE It's not damaged or leaked, I think this is the common problem of some people.

Please help me to fix this problem I would be very thankful and appreciate your response and help.

[email protected]

Level 33
You've restarted WE and saved the map, but it still error and you get to see green box... ?
Either way, I think your models, are corrupted/damaged ?
Link us the model, let me download and create a test map, to show it's working

Level 19
Level 2
Level 3
Hello,

I had the same problem yesterday with my WE, and today with some of the models, they wouldn't load in game nor in WE, so i just gave up on those, as for some other issues, I have some imported models not showing in WE but they do work in game, I don't know if that's how it is or not to be honest.

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 2
Hello,

I had the same problem yesterday with my WE, and today with some of the models, they wouldn't load in game nor in WE, so i just gave up on those, as for some other issues, I have some imported models not showing in WE but they do work in game, I don't know if that's how it is or not to be honest.

Regards.
- zheavy -

I have tried that already, when I played those that are not showing they just show like a shadow it's just like there's skill added like locust.

hmm.... if this is my fault probably there's a mistake that I've done maybe damage by patching or while installing.

Level 2
Hey it's working I bugged my own WE just to force my WE to show some models.

How it works?

I used Illidian to bug it when u see metamorphosis it transforms into a demon then I change the his metamorphosis model into Lich King and others that doesn't work it still shows the green box after that I played Wc3 then there he is Lich King himself and thats working; when I restared WE it the model shows in WE.

Even ur replies are wrong ; you still helped me, thanks for you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.