• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can skin everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I could use a skin that makes the blademaster look like a human. If your willing to do this please make it have armor and basicly like a samurai if possible.

Level 2
Yu_Yevon said:
I could use a skin that makes the blademaster look like a human. If your willing to do this please make it have armor and basicly like a samurai if possible.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!! PLEASE MAKE IT SOPHO THEN GIVE ME THE URL TO UPLOAD. sorry, caps :?

Level 2
how do u submit files, and for a request, i need a werewolf with glowing lich eyes/mouth, a white and a black version, u will be credited

Level 2
if you have finished the human blademaster samurai thing-a-ma-jigger, uh, then what is the URL or did you upload on the skins section ill check that right now ;)

Level 2
i hope you weren't talking to me because i didnt ask you to "skin or do work", i just asked where the human blademaster samurai was because you said u finished it

Level 2
ok thanks, i wont be here until tuseday though because im going on vacation...oh and i have another question, i dont want to overload you with questions though, so tell me if i am :), ok ....how do i upload a skin to this site?

Level 2
A request

Hey Sopho, can you skin me every hero without having any weapons plz, because I need it for my map that I am currently in the process of making.

Please!

Level 2
I think you should stick to one Skin thread Sopho.

Ok. You are a good skinner. I posted up a skin in your workshop thread but I am not sure if you left that one or not. It doesn't matter. I will put iot up on this one too. I need the Archmage to have a white horse. All white. Mane too. Like Shadowfax. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.