• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone,

Before anything I would like to apologize my behavior last one year. I've been indifferent and cold. Sometimes I even amaze myself. It took over a year to realize such a simple thing. Today I finally poked myself while I was doing the project.

I simply cannot end the campaign at this point; after six long years. I've been like a soldier who fled from the battle at the very end. I left you guys to a fight you couldn't win - only I could end the war. You guys continued to wait even when I was gone. Keeping the hope up so that the war could someday end. I'm thankful for that and now I've finally come back. It is time to end this.

Of course I will pay the website. It's not a big amount of money after all. If you start to create projects like this you simply cannot expect any money. It's a hobby after all. Now the battle shall continue until the end. Until the very end.

Level 6
You don't need to apologize!

Just look at the number of people who downloaded and played your map. Even if you don't get encouragement or nice messages all the time you get something much more valuable: the respect of the players.

You have Created one of the greatest maps in W3.I started playing this game before Frozen Throne came out. I have spent many hours on different maps and yours will always have a special place in my heart, not only for the quality but for the dedication you put into this. Hundreds of hours of work just so you can create something for others to enjoy.

Thank you! hope to see more! Even other maps. The glory days of w3 are gone, but there are still a lot of players who can appreciate a good map

Level 1
Dunno if you left this place or not, ..but I am enjoying the frack outa your map for the first time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.