• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hyrule in Chaos: original name: My new map

Do you think my choice(about leaving the game in hyrule) was good?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I think later this map deserves a sub-forum of its own

• No, but I think later this map deserves a sub-forum of its own

• I think this is a stupid idea, and it doesnt deserve a sub-forum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
master kohaku said:
I was clearing out my desktop, and I deleted the map :(. So I have to restart, sorry, but that will delay the project about 1 month, apporoximate release date(if everything goes good) January 1, 2005.

Don't worry, recover your map with a file recovering program, find loads at www.download.com
I accidently deleted my best skin and recovered it :)

Level 4
thank you darkshadow

Some features are

1) I will be using the multi-map system to play through all the diffrent lands in the games, Termina, Holdrum, The lands between, the dark world, Hyrule, all those places will be accessable

2) The game will be split into good and evil, both being able to be played in diffrent ways

3) There will be no spells, there will be songs to basically do everything, from changing times, to taking you to diffrent worlds, to sending you through time, to taking you to a village somewhere, to opening the doors of time for travel

4) the dungeons will be more complex thanks to the freedom of multi-mapping.

5) The world of Hyrule will be smaller, I mean its thev biggest world in any of the games, no much smaller mind you, but smaller.

6) The games bosses will actually have to be killed by items found only in the dungeon, your sword, and your shield.

7) The world will be more complex, more places will have more advanced systems(you will learn what I mean later)

8) There will be a new land, it will be called Creation Land, where supossedly the 3 goddesses who created the world reside

9) You will be able to collect all 3 pieces of the triforce

10) 5 new villages inside Creation Land

11) 4 dungeons in Creation Land

12) and most of this has been made possible by multi-mapping triggers :D. Its long, advnaced and all that, but I will do it.

13) More items

14) Collecting a piece of a heart will be possible, and it will be displayed in the quests(f-9) along with other info.

Level 4
This project has been cancelled until further notice, sorry, but ive lost interest, and dont have enough time, to complete this project. Darky, oz02, please lock this topic until further notice, I would like to thank the people who helped me with the project, but I dont have the time, desire, time, or experience to do a project like this right now, now that does mean im cancelling it for now, but ONLY FOR NOW. When I have enough time, ill reopen this project, that wont be till after the beginning of school(Sept. 1, 2004), when all my summer activities are done, after that ill have plenty of time to do my projects. Sorry, but it has to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.