• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hut_2

Keywords:
hut building house log
Contents

Hut_2 (Model)

Level 3
Maybe im kinda dumb here .. but:
All textures are extracted from Gothic 2 and are copyrighted.
The word "extracted" indicates that all Goro has done is to extract some models from a game called Gothic 2.
Now .. please, i have no clue what Gothic 2 is. Maybe it is a mod that he has been working on, or maybe a completely new game he's involved in.

But still, thats only about who should have the credits. For me the most important thing is that Goro uploaded these models, since they are so extremly good. KEEP THEM COMING! :D :!:

Level 3
Well yes, they are good models. And as far as copyright goes, as long as they aren't used for monetary purposes he's not gonna violate any laws worth punishing for. I love these models, and personally I think they look better in Warcraft3. However I myself ave no use for them.

Level 10
@Crackbaby: Gothic 2 is a very good RPG and has nothing to do with Warcraft 3. I made all models by myself, but since I can´t skin very well I use extract textures from Gothic 2 and modify them a little bit that I can use them for my models for Warcraft 3. Since I don´t want to make the people think I made the Skins I remark that they are extracted from another game. By this way I can´t be responsible for any way of breaking the law. :D

Level 2
great model !!GORO!! 5/5 :p
i would love you if you made some more 8)

And Gothic 2 is a VERY good RPG