• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter Deathmatch: Recruiting

Would you play this?

• No, this Must be BORING and stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh? Who are you? What am I doing here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi!

After failing with the idea of Chaos War, and abandoning it for various reasons (mostly WoW addiction :xxd:), and now I left it, I'm bringing you a new map (I don't know if this is already done, I guess not). It's...

Hunter Deathmatch!!!
Reminder: Make a new banner

Hunter deathmatch is an exciting, fun and challenging map. In Hunter deathmatch, 4-8 players take the control of a hunter from 5 to choose. You must take a good position and keep hidden until somebody passes near your hiding spot and you kill it, or either your prey kills you. But you also have to be hunting wild beasts to get gold! If you die, you'll have to pay to respawn. If you dont have enough gold, you lose! The winner is the last player with gold enough to respawn. All the characters have got 4 unique skills and one invisibility skill.

-THE HUNTERS

Beastmaster

Lonely and wild, the beastmaster hunted beasts for a living for more than 100 years. During this long time, he acquired a great animal knowledge.

Stats

Starting hitpoints: 300
Starting damange 30-40
Range: 150 (melee)
Starting mana: 100
Movespeed: 250
Intelligence: 10 + 1/lvl
Agility: 15 +2/lvl
Strenght: 20 +3/ lvl
Main stat: Strenght
HP/sec: 0,1
MP/sec: 0,2

Tame beast
The beastmaster Tames a Wild Beast and transforms it into his loyal pet. Can not be used in Named Beasts or in hunters.

lvl 1: 100 mana, 1 min. cooldown
lvl 2: 75 mana, 45 sec. cooldown
lvl 3: 50 mana, 30 sec. cooldown
Leader of the pack
The beastmaster has been working for years with wild beasts (and he didn't have a shower) these years told him how to act like an animal (and he smells like one too).

Aura. Increases the movement speed and HP regeneration

lvl 1: 10%
lvl 2: 20%
lvl 3: 30%

Bear Hammer

The beastmaster throws a hammer with super strenght. Deals damange and stuns the enemy.

lvl 1: 1500 range, 30 sec. cooldown, deals 100 damange and stuns 2 sec. (1 to heroes)
lvl 2: 1500 range, 20 sec. cooldown, deals 200, stuns 4 sec. (2 to heroes)
lvl 3: 1550 range, 15 sec. cooldown, deals 350, stuns 6 sec. (3 to heroes)

Bear form

The beastmaster uses all his training and knowledge learnt with wild beasts to transform into a big, brown bear. When the beastmaster is a bear, he can use special skills. Has got 2 minutes cooldown. Increases armor in 5.
Bear Skills

-Charge: The beastmaster quickly runs to the target. The beastmaster can jump up cliffs, go through trees and avoid mines when is charging. Max range is 800. 30 seconds cooldown

-Roar: The beastmaster roars, giving him and friendly beasts or heroes in a range of 1000 a wild power. Increases damange dealt in 10 for 30 seconds. 1 min. Cooldown

-Shred: The beastmaster uses its massive claws to gut its target. Shred slows down the target a 25% for 5 seconds and deals damange over time. Deals 50 per second during 10 seconds. 1 min. cooldown

-Hunter form: The beastmaster morphs again into a mag'har, allowing him to use normal skills. 5 sec. Cast time

Beastmaster's invisibility skill
Invisibility: Sudden disappear. Disappears for 10 seconds. Increases movespeed in a 10%
----------

Trapper: tactical, clever and experienced, the trapper mastered the most cheater way of killing both beasts and humans: Placing traps

Explosive trap: the trapper places an automatic and invisible explosive trap on the ground. If somebody steps near it, it will detonate, dealing 150/250/350 damange. The manacost is 100/90/80. Remember to check if the trap is armed

Net trap: The trapper places a net trap on the ground. If something steps near it, a net will be released. It can trap a beast for 10/20/30 seconds or a hunter for 5/10/15 seconds. Manacost is 75/50/50. Remember to check if the trap is armed.

Sentry gun: Places an auto-gun/sentry machinegun/Multi-machinegun on the floor. It can be seen. Has got 50/75/100 HP. If something enters on its range (500/600/700) will shoot 1/2/4 bullets per second dealing 15 damange per bullet.

Adrenaline Rush: The trapper gets into a frenzy, becoming faster for a short time. Manacost is only 10, but consumes 15 hp per second. Speed increase is 50%. Increases both movespeed and attack speed. Lasts 30 seconds

Invisibility: Camouflage: The trapper places a fake empty rock on the ground and gets into it. He can be targeted and hurt when he looks like a rock. You can get out of it when you want.

----------

Poacher: When a greedy man becomes a hunter, a poacher is born. Poachers capture and sell exotic animals for money. Now, enemy hunters are a serious theat for his Job, and he must learn how to hunt hunters.

Cage: The poacher captures an enemy target (either a beast or a hunter) for 5/10/15 seconds or 3/6/10 seconds if the target is a hunter While captured, the enemy can't attack, use skills or move. Manacost is always 100

Poach: The poacher sells an animal to a collector, earning 50/100/150 gold coins for it. Manacost is always 100.

Tracker shot. The poacher shots a special bullet with a tracking device to his target. The poacher will be able to track down and see his target on the minimap. Manacost is 100/75/50.

Power Shield. Creates a force field around the poacher. The poacher will be invulnerable until he is out of mana. To work, the power shield drains a mana amount equal to the damange taken. Lasts until the poacher is out of mana or 1 minute has passed. Manacost is 100.

Invisibility: hide: The poacher will be invisible if he dont move

----------

Ranger: The ranger is an experienced bowman who learnt how to safely kill targets from far far away. Now, she is not only killing beasts, she is also killing hunters.

Sniper shot. The ranger shots with incredible precision to her target. Sniper shot deals 150/250/350 damange. Cast time is 3 seconds. Sniper shot also confuses the target for 1/2/3 seconds. Manacost is always 80.

Poison Arrow. The ranger uses one of her poisenous arrows. The Poison Arrow deals 150/300/375 damange over 15 seconds. The target is also slowed a 10/20/30%

Power Shots: Adds 25/50/75 damange to normal shots. Each shot consumes 15 mana.

Explosive Arrow. The ranger uses her explosive arrow on the target. It deals [Normal shot +250] on a big area around the target. Manacost is 150.

Invisibility: Hide. The ranger will be lurking until she moves.

----------

Shamanic hunter. No one knows where did this strange troll came. Maybe he already was in the zone when the hunter deathmatch started, maybe not. But there is something no one doubts. His Powers aren't normal

Electroshock: A bolt falls on the target. It deals 30/50/70 per second during 15 seconds. Channeling. Manacost is always 150

Ancestral healing. The shaman summons the power of the ancient nature to heal himself. Heals 100/200/300. Manacost is always 50.

Banish: The shaman uses ancestral power to make his targets vulnerable to his magic. Targets get double damange from magic and slows down them in a 50% for 10 seconds. Manacost is [undefinded]

Ancestor's Wind. The shaman uses lots of ancestral power to fire a magic tornado to his target. The tornado paralyzes the target for 10 seconds (5 if targeting a hunter) and deals 75 per second.

Invisibility: Cloak of shadows. Makes the shaman invisible for 30 seconds

-THE MAP

The map is divided in 4 big zones: Cold Mountains, Spider's Dwelling, Murloc Swamp and Bear Forest. There is one central zone called "Dragon Hill". In each zone you can find different enemies and named beasts. The 4 starting zones are all lvl 1-10, but the Dragon Hill is only for lvls 10, and a single hunter has got reduced chance of suvrival in the hill.

-THE CAMP

When the game starts, you've got a Packed Camp. This camp can be moved to the place you like the most. It cant be hurt. When you find a good spot to establish your camp, you can unload the donkey's content to extract packed buildings. Inside the donkey's cargo you can find the Base Camp, the Supply depot, the Emblem Dealer, the Gunshop and the Tech Lab.

The Base Camp allows you to train and respawn your hunter.
The Supply Depot allows you to buy supplies (First Aid Kits, food...)
The Emblem Dealer allows you to trade with emblems
The gunshop allows you to buy guns and the Tech Lab allows you to research better guns, supplies and hunter's armor and weapon

-THE RULES.

In hunter deathmatch, your target is to suvrive the most while killing enemy hunters. You start with a big amount of gold (2500) to give players a big amount of respawns before they are out of the game. If you die, your whole inventory will be dropped and stolen by someone else.

-THE NAMED BEASTS

Lurking in the wilderness, those beasts are much stronger than common animals. Killing them is worth a big bounty (500g or even more) and they will probably drop some powerful items. These beasts are Garhulf the Artic Wolf, The Ironweave spider, Murlangh the Murloc, Berian the Wild Beast and The Great Dragon. All the named beasts respawn but The Great Dragon

·One extra triggerer (already got one) trigger experts to solve technical Issues
·1-4 Good terrainers to make the big zones. I can do the Dragon Hill by myself
·One image artist to make the loadingscreen

Of course, I'm giving credits. But the way I'm doing it is original.

·There will be a list of Nameless Items such like [Name]'s Heart, [Name]'s Shotgun
[Name]'s teleporting device or [Name]'s GPS
·Of course the loadingscreen artist will put his name on it
·Quests will include commands and credits (this is typical, I know)

If somebody wants to join the project, just write something on this topic or PM me.

EDIT NOTE: I'm posting changes as soon as I am done with them. Hunters and skills in tables are confirmed, the other ones can be changed

Last edited:
Level 4
Please note this topic has been done in less than 5 minutes. I'll put order there ASAP

(note i'm currently writing via iPod, it's not the right tool to edit the topic)

Level 4
Hey at least give me your opinion about it. I'm not going to waste hours on a project if nobody is going to play it

Level 1
Heck, you seem lonely here. I'll just put my little input:
This sounds really fun, and fantastic to play. The named beasts thing is pretty cool to me, and the whole "kill or be killed" thing seems cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.