• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hunt Gold Mine by Gelo Pro

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Shadow Fury
User who uploaded this Presents

Hunt Gold Mine
Created by Gelo Pro

Map Info:

Glooming and beautiful forest around the tidewater glades. You must hunt gold mines to produced more gold! Order your hunter and hunt a gold mine! and reach 7000 gold to buy the item named (Medal of Victory)
and left - press it to win the game! So don't be so rush cause it's not that easy to hunt gold mines and produced 10000 gold! And if you need gems just kill an enemy hero owned by a player! And get a bounty lumber award for 50
that's so easy! Note that sometimes triggers are functioning! And note that this is only 2v2 and no allies all players are must face player to player!

Features:

They're imported skin like necropolis beta, void walker, and abilities. etc

None

Some else stuff about map:

None

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Hunt Gold Mine by Gelo Pro
Pictures

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/j4b8kj/_tn/HGM%201.jpg

HGM%204.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/j4b8kj/_tn/HGM%202.jpg

HGM%203.jpg

Video Description:
None

Video Description:
None

Change Log:

Added:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Removed:
  • None
  • None
  • None
Fixed:
  • Not Yet
  • Not Yet
  • Not Yet
Changed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon

Added:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Removed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Fixed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Changed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon

Added:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Removed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Fixed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Changed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • General Silento
  • Blaze121
  • J-Poes
Models:
  • Blizzard Entertainment
  • icewolf055
  • JesusHipster
Skins:
  • Shinji XJ
  • None
  • None
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Gelo Pro
  • None
  • None

Author's notes:

I'm not that pro to make this map! I'm just a begginer. If you see my name here (Gelo Pro) it means i want to be a pro! that's the meaning of it!
If you upload this map in other websites please give me a credit. Thank You! Please moderators approved my map! I've did all my best ^_^

Map Description Template Created by Gelo Pro Gelo Pro
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Hunt Gold Mine, Hunt, Gold, Mine, Gold Mine, Haunted Gold Mine, Hunter
Contents

Hunt Gold Mine by Gelo Pro (Map)

Reviews
17:37, 31st Dec 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: The map needs some work on the innovation side of things. Many things don't flow - for example the hero abilities are the similar on everything, they're all similar offensive spells which limits variety and...

M

17:37, 31st Dec 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: The map needs some work on the innovation side of things. Many things don't flow - for example the hero abilities are the similar on everything, they're all similar offensive spells which limits variety and tactics. The choice of units is much too barebones. There isn't much strategy to choose from as all players would likely do the same thing.

The hunting gold mines idea isn't bad though.

Set to needs fix - the map will be set back to pending once you update it again.

20:43, 9th Nov 2015
Shadow Fury: Changed the map's type into Altered Melee because this isn't a normal melee map. Gonna review your map soon.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please try to clean up your map description, there are a lot of unused parts or whole sections, like Videos.

Please try to clean up your map description, there are a lot of unused parts or whole sections, like Videos.

Yes, do that!

Here's how to add screenshots.

Just click
update.gif
above your map at the top of this thread and remove the section starting with
and ending with [/ hidden]. Make sure not to go too far and remove the end tag for the hidden on changelog. All BB tags work like HTML code and start with [ something ] and end with [/ something]. The start and the end must match to get the tag to create the desired effects, like color, lists, hidden, font, img, etc.