• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humans vs Orcs Rev v5.1

Back by popular demand, Humans vs Orcs! Over 60 custom heroes, hundreds of custom spells. 6 job classes, 4 main weapon types. 10 Weapon levels. Many shops with custom items + recipes. 30 Hero levels. Load / Save system! An AOS to beat all...

Join the Official Site: www.freewebs.com/hvohome/home.html
And The Forums:
http://hvo.hqforums.com
Contents

Humans vs Orcs Rev v5.1 (Map)

Reviews
brad.dude03: A classic gametype revived with a classic conflict. Approved!

M

brad.dude03: A classic gametype revived with a classic conflict. Approved!

Level 1
A few things.... some units (heroes) still have Default String as their names, and I am not sure if this was on purpose or not but is the dwarven sniper supposed to have such a high attack? It was 28-130 but I suppose since his attack is slow that's why. I liked the new layout of the map and it looked really nice but alot of the triggers were too slow, like when you first start out and the duel sequence. The battle continues in the duel outside of it and I noticed that in my game most of the enemies base was gone when I came back. I think it would be better if everything was paused until it ended. Those of course are all minor issues compared to my next one. At the end where you either kill your opponents or let them go, my game crashed as the circle of power (I believe only one unit entered it at it's normal state) turned red. I'm not sure about the axe glitch yet or anything else really but that's what i noticed.

Level 8
Revolutions- this is what you see on this page, it has more heroes, 3 lanes, and is less bugged

Side Step- this is the version that we test all of our new systems / heroes on before they enter the other versions. It is similar to a beata version, but it is completly playable. Also, it has 5 lanes.

Clasic HvO- this version only has campaing heroes, 3 lanes, and is almost void of any new system made by the HvO team in the past year. There is no arena in this version. Only 4 jobs..exct...exct....

Level 6
okay couple of things.
1: builder will lose his job randomly after a period of time, he will be unable to build. and if he is able to build before he loses it, on orc's side sometimes its a human builder.
2: after a duel, most of the time, you never get the items back
3: some hereos are quite weak, such as the dragonlord, who gains almost no damage per level, even though he starts with a nice amount of health

Level 8
Version vR5.0b will be relaeased in about a month.

1) this is a transformation bug, you may fix it by typing "-jobs"
2) will fix in next version
3) my balancing manager, Dark_Samus, is currently rebalancing half of our heroes, expect all unbalanced heroes to be fixed in next version.

Level 8
Only versions made by me and busterkomo are official because our versions were passed down to us through a line developers choosen by the official forums set up by mapper300 and recently moved to a new location.
See old forums: http://HvO.forumsplace.com
Warning, we moved our forums because our provider started racialy banning ip address from asia, canada, europe, and russia.

Level 8
D.L_King_Death passed it onto Mapper300 who passed it onto DataDrain onto who passed it onto busterkomo who passed it onto pointsharp who passed it onto Unscrewed_Magic

Does it really matter who directtly passed the map onto who, as long as the original creator is in there somewhere?