1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

*Human Wizard POLL*

Discussion in 'Lands of Archanor' started by Akroma_LoA, Oct 16, 2004.

?

Which model is a better Human Wizard Model?

1. The "Medvih" Model

100.0%
  2. The "Wc1Mage.mxd" Model

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both are decent models.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Akroma_LoA

Akroma_LoA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alrighty, Poll Canceled. :D

2. Mr. Level Maker Person

Mr. Level Maker Person

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd have to say Medhiv, because from what I know the map file size is already high, and imporing a model and skin could boost it above the limit. I'd say that they are both decent models.

3. SilverDragon90

SilverDragon90

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's tough... They both look pretty unappealing, but I'll have to go with Mr. Level Maker Person on this one... Now if you could find a nice WC3 model (I think both Apprentice Wizard or Blood Mage are nice) then you're in business! :)

Unless of course you have enough room for a custom model! :wink:

4. Akroma_LoA

Akroma_LoA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I suppose I forgot... The mapsize is nearing the maximum avaliable size, based on BNet regulations. :cry:

Either way, this is just a poll for fun.

I do want the Project Leaders to take the general public's oppinion seriously, but I don't want them to think of this specific case as amazingly important, since mapsize is a major factor.

Long story Short: If there simply isn't enough space to allow this import, the Project Leaders can completely ignore this poll. Also, after looking at the model in World Edit, and doing some hard thinking, I've decided using Medvih as a model really isn't THAT bad. :D :D :D

5. Alowan

Alowan

Resources:
    Resources:
    This poll will get us nowere- since we dont use any costom unit models whit own skin, we have a few models (not playable units) that has models but whit bilzz textures..

Simply to have better gameplay less models, but i think sebbe and sword made skins for most units..
    (a lil wird since that takes a lot of size i first thought, but then i saw that sebbe can cut blizz skins down to about 10 kb)

The problem by importing a new unit now would be filesize, and we promised ourself not to use models which are downloadable...

- TFO Productions (Alowan)

6. Akroma_LoA

Akroma_LoA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, I've done plenty of thinking, and I'm just going to have to be alright with the Medvih model, lol. :D