• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*Human Wizard POLL*

Which model is a better Human Wizard Model?

• The "Wc1Mage.mxd" Model

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are decent models.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's tough... They both look pretty unappealing, but I'll have to go with Mr. Level Maker Person on this one... Now if you could find a nice WC3 model (I think both Apprentice Wizard or Blood Mage are nice) then you're in business! :)

Unless of course you have enough room for a custom model! :wink:

Level 4
Yes, I suppose I forgot... The mapsize is nearing the maximum avaliable size, based on BNet regulations. :cry:

Either way, this is just a poll for fun.

I do want the Project Leaders to take the general public's oppinion seriously, but I don't want them to think of this specific case as amazingly important, since mapsize is a major factor.

Long story Short: If there simply isn't enough space to allow this import, the Project Leaders can completely ignore this poll. Also, after looking at the model in World Edit, and doing some hard thinking, I've decided using Medvih as a model really isn't THAT bad. :D :D :D

Level 5
This poll will get us nowere- since we dont use any costom unit models whit own skin, we have a few models (not playable units) that has models but whit bilzz textures..

Simply to have better gameplay less models, but i think sebbe and sword made skins for most units..
(a lil wird since that takes a lot of size i first thought, but then i saw that sebbe can cut blizz skins down to about 10 kb)

The problem by importing a new unit now would be filesize, and we promised ourself not to use models which are downloadable...

- TFO Productions (Alowan)

Status
Not open for further replies.