• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Watch Tower

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: HuanJuan
Contents

Human Watch Tower (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit.

M

General Frank: General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too simple model edit.

Level 6
Why does it require a skin? Theres nothing custom in that skin; that 70 KB that you are wasting, and that is alot of download time on b-net games, expecially when it is not even needed. This is also way too low-poly for a WC3 model. Take a look at Blizzards models, that should give you an idea of how the tower should look. 1/5

Level 4
@unknownczar: look at blizzard models and count their polys.. the lower the polys - especially for doodads - the better. blizzard models usually tra keeping the polys down. i.e. have a look at the potm's face, then you see what poly saving is like in wc3!

@random-player: the upper border with the bricks shouldn't have this triangular shape.. you should split the bricks so it may look better.

klovadis

klovadis

Level 4
This would have looked perfect on my settlers IV map, but it doesn't have a door in the pic, so I will just use the human scout tower model instead, with a flag dummy unit ontop. It would be cool if it had a door and a non 2d roof tho . . . . . But it's a decent model.