1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Human Units Faction Skins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Dord96, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    I need units faction skins like Lordaeron, Kirin Tor, Stormwind, Kul'Tiras, Argent Crusade. for the peasant ,footman, and knight. please help

2. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have Stormwind and Argent Crusade.

Attached Files:

3. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you but do you know frome where to find lordaeron skin ?

4. Astaroth Zion

Astaroth Zion

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Maybe you could use tabards as attachments. That way you could get any faction for almost all units. (some modelling skills needed though, cause right now tabards at hive are only for villager units)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  5. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Those tabards work on Footman quite well.

6. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    good idea but i need the skins so it will look good

7. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, if I had the other skins I'd give them to you, not to mention use them myself. You wouldn't need a skin for the Lordaeron Footman and Knight since the Footman and Knight in Warcraft 3 are Lordaeron Footmen and Knights.

You could use this for a Kul Tiras Footman and would this skin suffice for a Lordaeron Footman and Argent Knight?:

Attached Files:

8. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes thank you Footman 16 but can you post the Lordaeron Footman skin as BLP Please ?

9. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  10. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm currently making your skins, so once they're all done and in .blp form I'll upload them here. Do you need the peasants by the way? Also I've improved the Footman massively so don't use that one.

11. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes and thank you so mach

12. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here are all the Footman skins now done, I'll send you them along with the Knights who I've still to do. They're about 50/50 freehand non-freehand.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Footman16, if you want, I could help you out with some of the skins but it'll take quite a while before I finish all of them :p

Edit: Hey I just remembered that Hayate helped me out with some of the ugly wraps of the footman and captain model. If you want I could send them to you tomorrow, after I ask hayate's permission to share it and after I locate it at my hard drive. I hope this helps :)

14. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sure, Hayate's a massive help, and he's converted my .tgas since I can't do it myself.

Also how would you want to help out? Making your own versions? Touching up mine? :ogre_haosis:

15. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    :goblin_yeah::thumbs_up:The skins looks Amazing and can you make icons for the skins ?

16. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Right gotten two of the knights done, the wrap is an utter pain. It's Stromgarde and Argent Dawn/Crusade; which only leaves Kul Tiras and Dalaran/Kirin Tor. The designs of the Knight's should fit in with the Footman and the logos are all free hand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Will you be using the Argent Captain skin I linked earlier for the Argent Footman or do you want me to make you one?

Attached Files:

17. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont mind useing the Argent Captain skins if you want you can make the argent footman skin if you want and also the skins are great i am planing a faction map for every human faction so you are helping alot how about your tales of the alliance ? (and you also do the lordaeron knight right?)

Attached Files:

18. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Tales of the Alliance? Still working on it, bit by bit; hope to get the first campaign of it released soon once it's done, just 2-3 more maps to finish for it. But I'm pretty busy working on my Azeroth Wars type map, updating my High Elf Custom Race map and finishing my Scarlet Crusade Custom Race map.

I'll see about the Argent Footman once I've finished the Knights.

To use all those skins will require a lot of extra models will they not?

19. Dord96

Dord96

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes thay will but i can make models for them and for the High Elf Custom race i have some idaes for you like high elf lieutenant skin witch i didnt do so good like you do your skins you can see in this forum https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/2677632/

20. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    A little bit of both :p

Update: here's what I've made/tweaked/updated so far :p
    Stormwind Footman Skin file
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015