• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

human huntsman

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
this is not nathanos altho he inspired this character i made him with axes and he has duel wield animation for his off hand.

he is a unit for tracking and to fill the roll of beastmaster/hunter for human army, can be used for gathering food or hunt resources.
Previews
Contents

body armor (Texture)

face hair (Texture)

hair (Texture)

human huntsman (Model)

weapon (Texture)

Level 35
Hello!
Great addition to the human rouster. He looks and feels amazing.
Not sure if just the arrows should remain if he does not have a bow to use them. Maby put a bow on his back too?:D
Also any particular Icon that works with him? Also maby a better portrait can be made for him?

Last edited:
Level 13
Hello!
Great addition to the human rouster. He looks and feels amazing.
Not sure if just the arrows should remain if he does not have a bow to use them. Maby put a bow on his back too?:D
Also any particular Icon that works with him? Also maby a better portrait can be made for him?
I'm trying to visit some of my old model, I'm trying to add a bow and a spell animation where he uses a bow to give the player some kind of a way to add in some "aim shot" or "poison shot" ability, (I tired when I made this model but failed). bare with me please! I made 2 new models give your thoughts on them :) looking forward for your opinion.

thx!!