• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Gladiator

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is my first model Be kind to me
Contents

Human Gladiator (Model)

Human Gladiator (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Could use more work to change it.. like new clothes and such... Im being gentle here so ill say approved but at least work on it more.

M

Werewulf: Could use more work to change it.. like new clothes and such... Im being gentle here so ill say approved but at least work on it more.

Level 17
Great first model! You already know how to alpha, TeamColor and add geosets. (I'm still learning how to do alpha and teamcolor)
any way. there are a few things I didn't like.
1.the skin color is too fake, it does not look humanyou could just brighten it and give it more of a tan.
2.the shoulder pad in the portrait is skin!! you might want to change it to the shoulders skin.
3.the eyes need somthing more than just white.

ok I'll give you a 8/10

Impressive,and your wrong about his weapon,Donut.
There are assassins trained with warhammers,chains and even TREES if the assassin is stealthy and large.
A Ninja has become too much of an icon of Assasin types.
I personally like what you've done with this model,Ders.very good job for your first model.
Aside from that,I have a few requests for you,help you with your skills.