• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Human fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, as said, looks a bit empty. Big scale sure, but something to fill up the emptiness wouldn't hurt.

Level 27
Exactly, I think it's a bit oversize-scaled.

Theres no time to change it now anyways ...

Well lets have a look at the other [highlight]preview[/code] screenies

Attachments

• Contestfortress_09.JPG
    Contestfortress_09.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Contestfortress_10.JPG
    Contestfortress_10.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Contestfortress_12.JPG
    Contestfortress_12.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Contestfortress_13.JPG
    Contestfortress_13.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 120
Level 13
It looks pretty nice. You have some random Night elf archers though. They look out of place in the big human fortress. You could replace them with high elven archers. (might look better)
Also it still looks abit empty.
Might wanna try adding some more units (knights, mortar teams) maybe some flying units?

Level 27
It looks pretty nice. You have some random Night elf archers though. They look out of place in the big human fortress. You could replace them with high elven archers. (might look better)
Also it still looks abit empty.
Might wanna try adding some more units (knights, mortar teams) maybe some flying units?

Thx and yes when i read ur 'archers dont fit in human fortress' line i thought already about high elven archers :p thx for the tip anyway ... and the space?.. mwha it are just preview so thx for the nice feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.