• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human carriage

我带来了我的新模型——木头马车,它由几十个小汽车组成,希望你喜欢! :微笑:
Previews
Contents

Human carriage (Model)

Human carriage(Wooden roof) (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Quite an improvement from your other works, really. Very well done. It's impressive the amount of geosets that you used for it. One can only wish that it was able to move and had a proper decay animation. But well, that's not really necessary.
Level 8
I love this model, any chance you do a version with the donkey or horse directly ?

Level 14
Lots of potential for this model. You could also make a ruined/destroyed version. I was thinking of a scene of this carriage sacked with a perma-decaying pack horse mule, and there'd be bandits waiting for those who go near it and rob ya. :grin:
I'll try. It's a little hard for me.

Quite an improvement from your other works, really. Very well done. It's impressive the amount of geosets that you used for it.

One can only wish that it was able to move and had a proper decay animation. But well, that's not really necessary.
Thank you for your compliment. For a master like you, what I've done is nothing.