• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Campaign Interlude

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mechmap
This map is my product! I made new interlude to RoC's Human Campaign Chapter Six Interlude.

Keywords:
Interlude WarCraft III The Frozen Throne Reign of Chaos RoC TFT Campaign Mission Cinematic video movie Arthas Northrend Jaina Uther The Prophet Medivh
Contents

Human Campaign Interlude (Map)

Reviews
14:54, 1st Jan 2009 Rui: Lacking quality (2/5). Please improve before you submit your next cinematic. Reviewed.

M

14:54, 1st Jan 2009
Rui:
Lacking quality (2/5). Please improve before you submit your next cinematic.
Reviewed.

Level 12
As much as I like seeing new cinematic makers, I unfortunatly can't say I enjoyed it more than the original. The camera angles were boring, and it didnt capture the moment of an entire city massacred with only those few corpses.

I see talent in you, so keep going with it.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's Review ("Human Campaign Interlude")
Map's Pluses and Minuses
√ Hive Workshop requirements
(X) Camera
(X) Music/Sound
(X) Special effects
(X) Originality
(X) Terrain

Screenplay
"Human Campaign Interlude" is an original cinematic map by Ikx_1, aiming to expand (I think) the interlude on Jaina's and Uther's arrivals to Stratholme after Arthas's culling.

This cinematic was nothing new, I consider it worst than the original by Blizzard. There are so many things you could have done, yet you chose to simply remake it.
My wish was to reject it, but since it obeys the rules...
My rating for this cinematic is 2/5 (Lacking). Reviewed. Please, improve it.