• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Calm Interlude Music

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I've tried to do calm music for a cinematic/interlude, tell me your feedback I'll appreciate :)
Contents

Elven / Forest Interlude (Sound)

Long version for GamePlay (Sound)

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
When the piccolo is introduced on 34 seconds, there's also another sound, I don't know what it is from, but sounds like an F# and not only disrupts the flow, but also clashes with the Cm harmony.
Even though the music's nature is predominantly static, I think you should play more with dynamics.
Other than that, it's pretty good.

Level 12
When the piccolo is introduced on 34 seconds, there's also another sound, I don't know what it is from, but sounds like an F# and not only disrupts the flow, but also clashes with the Cm harmony.
Even though the music's nature is predominantly static, I think you should play more with dynamics.
Other than that, it's pretty good.
Thank you :) Good Ears yeah a single note was hidden ^^ I'll try to dynamise that )