• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Arthas with sword, animation restoration

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Well, the normal sword arthas only has 3 animations, which did not convince me much so I added the missing animations, using the arthas with hammer as a base, and this was the result, enjoy it.
I leave a photo doing the animation "Cinematic proud one" as an example
Contents

Human Arthas with sword, animation restoration (Model)

hello friend, if you give it to see in 3d you get that the model that is to download if it has the animations, also my personal friends will download it and if it works for them, what I recommend is that you check if you have put the route correctly of the model, it is most likely because of that

1643139928127.png

Hei can you look again at the link you added? Maby I did something wrong but I did not see any difference from the original.It still has 3 animations :(

Can you also change his stands and attack animation 2 to be similar to arthas with hammer?
Maby combine it with what VictorZ did with his model for attack 2 Arthas with Sword + Attack 2 animation
This way he will realy have all the animation for arthas.
Personally I saw that model, I did not use it as a base since it is not my model and in part I do not like that animation very much