• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas with Sword + Attack 2 animation

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Add Attack 2 animation to Arthas model, I make it like the style of Arthas SD's attack 2 animation.

I don't touch anything in the model so you can replace my version with original version for plus new attack animation

26/02/2022: Upload ArthaswithSword V2 version for request of @Fireaxe64 with adding Stand 2,3 + Cinematic animation from Arthas with Hammer.All added animations was fixed to match with original pose of ArthaswithSword. Fixed armpad clipping from original model too.

Path: "units\human\ArthaswithSword\ArthaswithSword.mdx"
Contents

Arthas with Sword + Attack 2 animation (Model)

ArthasWithSword V2 (Model)

Use Retera model studio, to edit if you want. This is a version 0.04 made by Retera, we still has 0.05 version edited by fan with more convenience( it still not stable )-Twilac still try to update for 0.05 better- you can choose between 2 version to begin

Level 36

Use Retera model studio, to edit if you want. This is a version 0.04 made by Retera, we still has 0.05 version edited by fan with more convenience( it still not stable )-Twilac still try to update for 0.05 better- you can choose between 2 version to begin

Thank you for this. I started reading and doing some small edits here and there following the guide from hive.
Regarding this model also I was looking into it and I see he does not have all the stand animation that normal arthas with hammer. I think it would also be a nice update for him

Level 36
Thank you for this. I started reading and doing some small edits here and there following the guide from hive.
Regarding this model also I was looking into it and I see he does not have all the stand animation that normal arthas with hammer. I think it would also be a nice update for him
Hello again! :D
I tried my hand on adding the animations from arthas with hammer to this one ,but still a noob with it and the models are colliding.
Can you add the other animation from arthas with hammer to this one? I see he is also missing both the stand animation and the cinematic ones.

Hello again! :D
I tried my hand on adding the animations from arthas with hammer to this one ,but still a noob with it and the models are colliding.
Can you add the other animation from arthas with hammer to this one? I see he is also missing both the stand animation and the cinematic ones.
Stand animations are easy to add but cinematic animation need a little edit cause his hand holding weapon in 2 model have a different pose,it would look weird if it has two different position of right hand in cinematic animation

Edit: I looked at frame of right hand in all cinematic animations, it not take too much time to edit so I can do it for you.

Last edited:
Level 36
Stand animations are easy to add but cinematic animation need a little edit cause his hand holding weapon in 2 model have a different pose,it would look weird if it has two different position of right hand in cinematic animation

Edit: I looked at frame of right hand in all cinematic animations, it not take too much time to edit so I can do it for you.
Thank you!:peasant-cheers-back::peasant-cheers-back:

Thank you!:peasant-cheers-back::peasant-cheers-back:
Check my new update. Model still not perfect. My first plan was going to fix all frame of sword but then I realize it have too much frame, normal cinematic have 60 frames but some another have maybe 200 frames that why after fixed frame by frame stand 2,3 and cinematic agree then I give up and add another sword for cinematic animation

Level 36
Check my new update. Model still not perfect. My first plan was going to fix all frame of sword but then I realize it have too much frame, normal cinematic have 60 frames but some another have maybe 200 frames that why after fixed frame by frame stand 2,3 and cinematic agree then I give up and add another sword for cinematic animation
Gonna check it now! :peasant-cheers-back: