• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Archer

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
An RPG Archer to replace the human archer with something more rustic. The Brigand with the Gnoll's quiver and the Skeleton Archer's bow all with the Nightelf Archer's animations.

see: War Quest World
Previews
Contents

Armored Archer (Model)

Battle Archer (Model)

Human Archer (Model)

Level 4
Very good friend! Thanks for the contribution, we could try to create a Reforged model for knight archer in a future, in my case, I just need time to be able to do it .. lol
And as for the model, I agree a little with @Land Eater ... For the "Human style", I think I would still need to be a little more armored with heavy armor and a helmet. But for version Bandit, it's great!

Level 8
This is a good move. I've always wondered why the militia doesn't look so good as an archer when he has chain mail. The answer is simple, he forgot his shoulder at home. I have little advice in this regard. But I suggest you take the rifleman dwarf's shoulder.
Added some militia chainmail to a version.