• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Archer Reforged

Human Archer Model.
Animations taken from BE archer.
Simple thing, but I guess someone was missing this opportunity to have human marksmanship for his map / campaign.
Enjoy!)
Previews
Contents

Human Archer Portrait Reforged (Model)

Human Archer Reforged (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
The model is a bit jittery, but that's not gamebreaking at all. An icon would be appreciated, though.
Level 34
Sweet! Just an idea:
Would an human archer not fit the appearance of the militia rather than the appearance of an assassin?
That would look more like a regular archer of the human army.
He just looks like a criminal and therefore somewhat paramilitary... or in the role of a human ranger! ^^

Level 2
brother I need your help, when I import the models and replace the chains, I get nothing black shades, which version should I use I have 1.26 :c

Level 3
But that is also the intention. Don't expect to find a Legolas style just ... lol
I'm not up against it. The thing is if we recall WC1 there were the archers with the ballista on their hands. I personally would love to see this type of archer back.

Level 4
I'm not up against it. The thing is if we recall WC1 there were the archers with the ballista on their hands. I personally would love to see this type of archer back.
Creating a variety of Reforged models within many different medieval weapon patterns not only from Wc1 or Wc2, but also from other games like HOMM, would be great.
3F2853AAD7EA87EB5561D94988F83FF4CA6CE850

Image: Crossbowman in HOMM V.

Level 3
Creating a variety of Reforged models within many different medieval weapon patterns not only from Wc1 or Wc2, but also from other games like HOMM, would be great.
3F2853AAD7EA87EB5561D94988F83FF4CA6CE850

Image: Crossbowman in HOMM V.
The fact is I didn't play many games. But from the picture you showed to me I think it's a good idea for an archer model.

Level 4
The fact is I didn't play many games. But from the picture you showed to me I think it's a good idea for an archer model.
I particularly consider the artistic style of HOMM one of the best, I think it is very successful to create designers in the modifications of our HD models, approaching these standards as well. And by the way, there is a HOMM Mod here at Hive. Apparently they did a great job, whoever is interested ...
screen5_large.jpg

Level 7
Im a huge fan of HOMM, and Im working on a custom map to try to make a HOMM working like a "Castle Fight like" game, with some changes :)

Level 4
Im a huge fan of HOMM, and Im working on a custom map to try to make a HOMM working like a "Castle Fight like" game, with some changes :)
Are you referring to the Ghullie, H.O.A map? It looks great, a shame to be discontinued by the author. Really, it is not just anyone who can re-assemble a different game entirely, with maps path, having bases of the castle with their own scenery in the form of a window. It has to be a good coder to make a turn-based strategy and with combat also in the form of turns... HOMM with the world of Warcraft and with the graphics engine and the whole Reforged designer, it would be incredible.
Notify me of updates to this map when you can. i'm interested!

Level 7
Yea I was referring to this one, it was some real professional job. I loved it. Actually, I'm absolutely not a coder so my map will be kinda simple compared to this one hahaha :D

Level 7
Actually, I'm stuck because when I'm making custom spells, for exemple, Im making 2 custom spells from "Bloodlust", and I put them to 1 unit, when I order that unit that cast the second "bloodlust" spell, it cast the first one becuase, I guess, they are from the same spell. I know I should use trigger, but Im so so bad at this :(

Level 7
I'll do all as I can with basic editor, and once I'll have done all I can, I'll try to learn deeper or ask for help :) But let's go step by step :D But thanks for your advices mate! :)

Level 4
I'll do all as I can with basic editor, and once I'll have done all I can, I'll try to learn deeper or ask for help :) But let's go step by step :D But thanks for your advices mate! :)
Ok bro, in whatever I can help, we are here, and as I said ... I am interested in HOMM too. lol
And regarding the model for this topic, I believe they forgot to move on to the Reforged section.

Level 7
Thanks for your future help, in case that in any way, if I manage to do everything by myself, I'll need some testers in the future :) I wont forget ya :D

Last edited:
Level 3
I particularly consider the artistic style of HOMM one of the best, I think it is very successful to create designers in the modifications of our HD models, approaching these standards as well. And by the way, there is a HOMM Mod here at Hive. Apparently they did a great job, whoever is interested ...
screen5_large.jpg

Looking at this picture, it really resembles the idea of a different type of WC3. The models of the units reminds me the Alliance of Lordaeron.