• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
HOw do i make spawned units from two sides run to attack another unit or building behind the others spawnpoint, then when they meet they will fight, and after fight go on against the building/unit?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I know how to do that! Im always making that just to see the units killing each other. Just a map to kill crap lol.

First Trigger:

Events:
Periodic Time Event

Conditions:
Whatever! lol! i usually put Region 010 (whatever)contains Unit, so that they can stop/start fightning (a controlled fight)

Actions:
Create Unit for Player at Region001 facing Point/Angle
(you should make this one many times, to different players/regions of course)

Second Trigger:

Events:
A Unit enters Region001/Region002

Conditions:
Whatever

Actions:
Order [Entering Unit] to Attack-Move to Region002/001

Hope this works. If you are using WEU(WorldEditorUnlimited) the name is Rect, not Region, the Region has different metods of use in WEU.
If this does not work, try "Order [Entering Unit] to Attack-Ground" instead of "Order [Entering Unit] to Attack-Move"

Good Luck :wink:
-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.