• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How Too Make Chainmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Copy or study

chainmail.jpg

Level 11
Yes I do use photosourcing for things like this.
There is no point in doing so many chains by scratch.

You copy and paste one,work on it until its flat and perfect.
Then we duplicate it as many times as we need.

I go by this when skinning,modeling,concepting or traditional drawing or painting.

Patience is virtue.
Artist are lazy people.

Level 15
Polar_Bear said:
Well i thought A pro skinner like u would know a better way too make a chainmail and thx for calling me a noob that just shows how clever u are...

You proved you are a noob the moment you posted, particularly asking how to make 'A chainmail'. So well done, and good luck.

For the record, I am NOT a professional artist. People generally like what I do because they either have no skill or are too lazy to open a paint package.

Level 4
What are you talking about? WH wasn´t rude in the first place.. he gave you a good close-up pic of chainmail and told you to either copy or study it. To which you responed:
LOL
is that the way u make chainmails?? :( im am dissapointed......

I would call him helpful rather than rude, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.