• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need skin idea's.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Due it lacked "Costum skinning", i need to do soo.......
However, i cant remove the hamme because that would F*** him. Hair can like only be recolored(because he is gonna look human), a chainmail is out of the question..........

The mad serial killer paladin..............
madpalashowdw0.png

Level 4
We cant really help or judge a skin inless we see a unwraped. version is all i'm, saying.

Mind to use your brain? Your not even trying to help, and you scream: "ME WANTZOR TO SEE WRAPPING! I THINK ITS EVERYTHING!" il tell you something, first you complain about the colors. Thats ok, then you dont try to help.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Calm the heck down, it is useful to see the unwrap to see your technique and what you actually drew on it. This way we can give you more pointers on how to improve it.

So take a freaking chill pill and post the unwrap if you want some real critique, otherwise all you're going to get it "Omg colorful wtf".

Level 45
Mind to use your brain? Your not even trying to help, and you scream: "ME WANTZOR TO SEE WRAPPING! I THINK ITS EVERYTHING!" il tell you something, first you complain about the colors. Thats ok, then you dont try to help.

I bet you dont even know what an unwrap is. Help yourself first then we will help you.

Level 4
You Asked so listen

If you want help listen to all critisisms and take then on ur chin.. sriously they are trying to help but you need to show the unrap so they can see every detail and the colors are garish... try to use colors that flow and contrast well.. clashing colours are a one way ticket to the poop shoot... look at skins other peopkle have made to get a feel for colours and how/when to use them...
and just relax critisim isnt always a chocolate cake but these guys know what they are talking about so listen to them!

You need to calm the shit down, people are trying to help you and give help full advice, here is an example of how to get help on a skin. I will use a skin I made in the example. Pretend this picture doesnt have pin-stripes in the suit:

ME:Hey guys, I just made this skin. I would like critique and criticism on it.

HELPER:It looks a little dull, I think I would add pin stripes to the suit.

ME:Thank you, I have added the pin stripes. It looks much better.

END OF PLAY

Instead of taking your approach:

YOU:I need suggestions on this skin.

HELPER:EEEk, WAY to bright colors. Tone Them Down

YOU: STFU BITCH!!! Your opinion doesnt matter to me even though I asked for it.

HELPER:Im sorry maybe I could help more if you posted an unwrap.

YOU:STOP CRYING NUB-STACK, I hate you all and I cry when you give me the criticism I asked for.

END OF PLAY

No one is going to help you when you have an attitude like that. And Like everyone else I am going to say its too bright, there isnt enough shading, and for god's sake post an unwrap.

Attachments

• Mobster.JPG
    Mobster.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Tuxedo.blp
    53.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Tuxedo.jpg
    Tuxedo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.