• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to wet a texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

I'm working on a personal map (to play with some friends). On this map I use some textures exported from SC2.

Some I have downloaded and others I have exported with the 3DS Max.

But the textures I exported need to be wet.

Screenshot

V5TWhtydkHe3anfOGTdb4tSQtEm_icLrQ9cI57_9JVnycWGhcuFH73DcRufaYA-ZQLFhcUXcBE6j_A=w917-h642

How can I do to make them little things?

This is the texture

UHLzjQmIBsDkr7UJhQ9gB1cM2I9zOkqIZB8YitPtlASF_mwkaN_OKAcQWG7LwWXg5ReaNaNThhhZ5A=w958-h954

(It's not an additional texture, I checked the file and it's just that texture that has white things.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Level 2
thanks for the answer,

when you go to the model file and check the related textures there is only the main texture (which has the colors and "apparently" the lighting ".

There is some tutorial to apply that effect to a Warcraft model (something very dummy)

PD: There is some way to export all layers of a 3DS max texture while retaining modifications by lighting?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.