• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] How to use Units in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
  • Name
    • Events
      • Time - every 0.50 sceonds of game Time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change Die Urgewalt der Wildnis 0033 <gen>'s size to ((40.00 + (0.03 x (Max. Leben of Die Urgewalt der Wildnis 0033 <gen>)))%, (40.00 + (0.03 x (Leben of Die Urgewalt der Wildnis 0033 <gen>)))%, (40.00 + (0.03 x (Leben of Die Urgewalt der Wildnis 0033 <gen>)))%) of its original size
with this trigger i want to make a Hero named "Die Urgewalt der Wildnis" growing in its size based on his max Hp

but i only know how to do it, if i put first one "Die Urgewalt der Wildnis" on the map and selct it, so that in the Trigger the selected Hero is:
"Die Urgewalt der Wildnis 0033 <gen>"

The Problem is it changes only the size of this one Hero and not for every "Die Urgewalt der Wildnis" on the map. Does anybody know how I can do that in general for every "Die Urgewalt der Wildnis"

Status
Not open for further replies.