• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to use the campaign editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
So, i make a map. add it, get in it by clicking edit in the campaign editor. I edit it. I save it, get the thing that i have an unnused map it my campaign. Click OK and save, don't know what's going on there...

I change the tileset of the map making it w3x, it leaves the other one a w3m file behind in the same map with it and the campaign icon etc. doesn't get changed. I import some files into the campaign and make some units and started triggering something in the w3x map.

I realize the w3m file is still added so i delete it in the map and in the campaign map list. I save the w3x map and close it, i save my campaigna and close it. I open the w3x map and the thing i've done is gone.

How am i supposed to work with this diabolical contraption of confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.