• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to stop units from walking through doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello hello! I've stumbled upon an issue when tinkering in the world editor. I'm trying to stop units from walking straight through my doodad walls. I know about pathing blockers thing is doodads can block other doodads but not units so I can't place pathing blockers around the castle. I've tried blocking with regions but for whatever reason "set terrain pathing" doesn't seem to work. It literally does nothing at all. Can someone please tell me or show me how to stop units from entering a certain area.

Level 4
I think you want to set the Pathing Texture of the Wall to Mushroom <Base> which can be found under the Doodads category.

You will then be able to place Pathing Blockers inside of your Walls.

Thank you, I did do something similar to that. I would have preferred if I could do this with a region and some triggers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.