• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to set next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Everybody! As the title says I absolutely canno`t make the next level to run...I actualy remaster the entire Reforged version and I want to put all the maps together to run one by one but when I set the next level it does simple not works...

-I created a folder Warcraft directory and put all the remastered maps there attempting to copy the address (C:\Users\user\Documents\Warcraft III\ReignofChaos)

-Then I do this

• Actions
    • Game - Set the next level to C:\Users\user\Documents\Warcraft III\ReignofChaos\human02interlude.w3x
    • Game - Victory ThePlayer (Skip dialogs, Skip scores)
Only a black sceene....where I do my mistake? I tried even with campaing editor...but there is just kicks me out after the current mission is finished...

• Actions
    • Game - Set the next level to Campaign\Reforged\ROC\Human03.w3x
    • Game - Victory ThePlayer (Skip dialogs, Skip scores)
Here is the original file...I can`t even find that location on my computer...plese help ! I can even pay for the one who helps me out if is necessary!

All I want is to replace the old map...with the new map that I made...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.