• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to remove the save limit in LAN game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello people! :D
Does somebody know how to remove the saves and timeouts limit in LAN IPX games in WC3 FT ?
Is that limit hidden in some script file in MPQ? :?
I looked for it there, but din't found it.

I'll really apreciate your help. Thank You. :wink:

Level 2
how to remove LAN limit

Edit: Oops, I thought you meant the filesize limit, not the save limit - N/M my post!

Level 1
I meant the limit of saves. When you're plaing a custom
map in LAN mode, you're only able to save or load the game once per each human player. And can make only 3 timeouts (pauses). There must be a value in a text file in a MPQ, that defines the save limit, but I can't find it.

Level 2
again, sorry I misread it -

When you save in a LAN game, are the original players actually able to rejoin and continue playing from where you left off? Because that's pretty cool if that's the case.

Level 2
again, sorry I misread it -

When you save in a LAN game, are the original players actually able to rejoin and continue playing from where you left off? Because that's pretty cool if that's the case.

Level 1
It's just like you say :D , but you can save 1 time per game and pause the game only 3 times.After that you have to live the game and load again to have another save, and this takes a lot of time :? .

Status
Not open for further replies.