• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to remove the "primary atribute" text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there, I am making a map and I need to remove the Primary atribute text from heros, I know it is on interface "PRIMARY_ATTRIBUTE", but if I remove it, there is a "-" from the previous " - Primary atribute" and it is there, even if you remove the text, and also a small space that I don't want too.
To sum up, I want to remove the " " small space that is before the "-" and I already know how to remove the "Primary atribute", but the " -" still annoys me.

Level 8
If you can't find anything else under the gameplay interface, it might not be possible. You might be able to edit something in the MPQ like SkinMetaData.slk, but that's outside of my expertise.

Level 5
I think it's at advanced>game interface> Text - General - ...

Edit:
I just saw that you want to remove the "-". :/ Will take a look...

Edit:
Find your primary atribute and add "|cff0F1B28" at the end, for example "Strength:|cff0F1B28", then go to "Text - General - |cfffff00Primary Atribute|r", delete all and add "|r".
The "-" will be invisible, but the empty line will stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.