• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to remove a race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Is there someone in the hive who knows on how to remove a race? Because I want to remove the Undead race in my map and it only consist of three races... Need ASAP! +rep for the helper!:thumbs_up:

Level 6
Not sure, but I think i've seen maps (some TD's got it and also seen it in a few melee maps) where you can where you start the game with choosing your race (ingame).

Don't know how to do it yet, but I think that is your only possibility :/

-Sinizi

Level 9
No! That's not I'm telling about. I want to remove the Undead race from the race selection slot upon setting the game settings and not setting the fixed race for every player. And what Sinzi was talking about is better but I want the race to be removed or cannot be used.

If there is no solution, is there a JASS code or somewhat that will set the race of a player?:confused: If so could you please post it. (+rep and credits)

Level 9
Ok thanks to all of you..... I will try what Sinizi, reason 3, GhostThruster and DarkAngelAzazel has recommended. And +rep to all of you for recommending.:thumbs_up:

Level 1
It's not that hard. It would be totally feasible to make a trigger where the game would automatically change the race of an UD player randomly to one of the other 3 races. I don't have WE with me right now but i already made a trigger that switches a players race when they type in a command. I could probably recajigger it to detect someone's race as UD and have the map automatically switch it.

Level 1
Hmm i made a trigger similar to the one in post 11 but where the game is suppose to detect acolytes and necropolises and replace them with HU peasants and a town hall. But for some reason it isn't working. No idea why. That's triggers for ya. Something that absolutely would work in java or C w/e in about 2 minutes takes forever to make with triggers or might not even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.