• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Recolor basic Warcraft3 commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey guys, id like to ask if any of you know how i can recolor the basic wacraft 3 command buttons, basically here is the 1 custom command i have which is an interaction command that lets you interact with objects, and i would like the other command buttons to also have this kind of writing, with the color so it matches and doesnt look out of place
Interact example 2.png
these are the ones i need to recolor: hold position, stop, move and patrol. Thanks in advance
Interact example.png

Level 5
Editing the CommandStrings.txt (attached below) allows you to change the name, hotkey and description of basic commands, or, in your case, just insert color codes.

Just import it into your map and set the path to: Units\CommandStrings.txt
thank you very much Hermit. You will be awarded reputation within the next 5 000 000 000 nanoseconds

Status
Not open for further replies.