• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to move a unit in air ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sup everyone. So I wanted to ask how do I move a unit in air ? Like in the impale spell. Just without the Spikes and perhaps a bit slowly moving into the air, not like a sudden jerk and into the air (Like in impale).Also that impale moves everything in air in the line, I just want the units in a 150 AoE around the target point to move in air.
And I also wanted to know how do you change a unit's collision size For a certain time, like till it is under a specific buff or a spell. I used the "Turn collision Off" thing but it makes it pass through buildings, cliffs, doodads, everything. I just want it to move through units.

-Thankyou !

Exactly.
On another question: there is no reason to take the ability "crow form" from the unit, it will simply make it go over cliff using the walking animation and would be undetectable, for the ability to be unseen put it inside of a spellbook and place a custumized crow form. This will prevent you from taking crow form from units who has it ( druids ) and the ability will be invisable (melee initiation - disable ability book: crow form from player 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ) all you have to do afterwards is : "if level of the unit's ability crow form not equalls to 0" then you know its corrently flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.