• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make this MUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone, this time around my trigger actually works as it should without help :goblin_wtf:. However, I need to make it MUI, and im rather clueless when it comes to MUI.
So what the spell is suppose to do, every second a unit has a specific buff (Sigil of Annihiliation) it will raise an integer(To count how many seconds the spell has been on). The integer is used for the Sigil Shatter ability, which will deal (How long Sigil of Annihiliation has been on x Level of ability for hero)

Im sorry for having so many triggers used in this, and im sorry for asking for SO much help all over Hive. But I really need this to be MUI.
  • Sigil Shatter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Sigil Shatter
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (SigilofA_Target[SigilofA_OwnerNumber] has buff Sigil of Annihiliation ) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Real((Level of Sigil of Annihiliation for (Triggering unit)))) x (Real(SigilofA_TimeOn[SigilofA_OwnerNumber]))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
  • Sigil of Annihiliation Settings
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Sigil of Annihiliation
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Add (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to SigilofA_CasterOwner
      • Set SigilofA_TargetOwner = (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Set SigilofA_OwnerNumber = (Player number of SigilofA_TargetOwner)
      • Set SigilofA_Target[(Player number of SigilofA_TargetOwner)] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Trigger - Turn on Sigil of Annihiliation PlayerInfo <gen>
  • Sigil of Annihilation Count
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (SigilofA_Target[SigilofA_OwnerNumber] has buff Sigil of Annihiliation ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set SigilofA_TimeOn[SigilofA_OwnerNumber] = (SigilofA_TimeOn[SigilofA_OwnerNumber] + 1)
  • Sigil of Annihiliation PlayerInfo
    • Events
      • Time - Every 7.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to SigilofA_CasterOwner the text: ((String(SigilofA_TimeOn[SigilofA_OwnerNumber])) + ( seconds on + (Proper name of SigilofA_Target[SigilofA_OwnerNumber])))
        • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_SigilofA_CasterOwner)
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Thx in advance. And please, tell me HOW to do the MUI, rather than posting something for me to copy. I'd like to learn.

Level 29
Level 6
Cant not? Im confused... What did u mean exactly? And aslo, when did I say I was gonna copy:(

Update: Took Bribe up on his advice with unit groups, and BAM it now works, and can keep track of multiple units(I added a text message which shows how long the buff has been on various heroes. +rep

Oh well, it only works on one unit per team(I did a set Unit Custom Value = Player Number of Owner of Target Unit of Ability being cast), but that is all I need for my map.

Thx for everyone else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.