• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to make players not possible to play with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I working on a map, but i want that who plays on the map doesn't play as the computer!(in the wc3 where you choose your player!):goblin_boom: I make a special map that can be good! so please I need help!:vw_sad:

Level 4
Scenario -> Player Properties (This is where you can change the player settings.) Change the controller to user.

Then click on the Forces tab and click on Use Custom Forces and click on Fixed Player Settings so that there is a check mark in each of those boxes. (That will prevent people from changing that player to a computer player. It will be set to whatever you selected in Player Properties.)

Level 3
Scenario -> Player Properties (This is where you can change the player settings.) Change the controller to user.

Then click on the Forces tab and click on Use Custom Forces and click on Fixed Player Settings so that there is a check mark in each of those boxes. (That will prevent people from changing that player to a computer player. It will be set to whatever you selected in Player Properties.)

Oh yes!! thank you! thank you! you are awesome!:goblin_good_job:! what you what in favor? :goblin_yeah:
oh and how i make it to solved?(sorry i am new....)

Status
Not open for further replies.