• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make music loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do i make music loop until i tell it not too? whenever my music stops it stops permanately until i make it play again in another trigger. How do i make it so it keeps playing?

Level 4
i have 0 music experience but you could simply run the trigger on initialize and setit up like this

• Music
    • Events
      • Time - music expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Set the music list to Music, starting with song 0
      • Countdown Timer - Start music as a One-shot timer that will expire in <time of song> seconds

Level 2
Thanks im pretty sure that would of worked but it always crashes whenever i try anything with looping music.. i just learned that. thanks anyways

Level 2
wait it wasnt this trigger that caused me to crash, it was some other trigger. but then when i played with that trigger of yours the music didnt even play. i'm probably doing it wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.