• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make imported sound to work like any other WarCraft 3D sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I tried do to this but failed,when i play my sound i cannot play it again until it is finished,so if i have 10 unit with my sound i will only hear one.

so does anyone know how to make imported sound to work like any other WarCraft 3D sound (no double variables or replacing sound plz)

Level 13
i want my imported sound to be used as any other WarCraft 3D sound (missile attack,death,combat attack...)

so if i have 10 units with my sound i want to hear 10 units
(i mostly need sounds for weapons - shotguns,machine guns ...)

i want my imported sound to be used as any other WarCraft 3D sound (missile attack,death,combat attack...)

so if i have 10 units with my sound i want to hear 10 units
(i mostly need sounds for weapons - shotguns,machine guns ...)

Well the thread that I know someone explained the limitations of Wc3 and sounds is gone (on another site in which the server is currently disabled) so I can't redirect you to that - but yeah the same sound can only be played a couple times simultaneously before it needs to end one of the last played ones to work (at least in triggers, I don't know about like the other sounds like the attack ones that play when units hit each other, those are most likely able to be layered many times - but I don't think you can have a unit play an animation sound via triggers). In short you can't have 10 of a unit playing 10 of a sound at once

Status
Not open for further replies.