• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make Computer use my custom ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I do make custom melee for a while and I still have some problem the Computer didn't use my ability because his heroes didn't learn its skill (and also use sometime) anyone know how to fixed this problem I need a bit smart one(I'm talked about this AI)...
I see from some random custom game like Footmen that add so many custom skill and they use it but I didn't found any of trigger say about ability at all. Help!!!

Level 9
Hi,
custom abilities should be automatically used by heroes. At least i remember that they used them, maybe try to add custom ability based on heroes normal abilities.

It it does not work, be sure that the heroes have mana to cast the spell, and that you added them into the ability field list in the object editor.

Level 24
I don't know much of that, but I think you have to enter in the IA Editor, and make the Heros Learn the ability did you based.
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.