• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI and custom heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
yo guys, this is unbelievable!
after finnaly completing my map- something happened:
computer used my custom hero! back then, he walked with him into place where hiw wisp was, and now he attacked enemy forces!
but, anway. he still didnt used my custom abilities. so question is:
i looked at AI editor and i saw, how AI uses skill points for heroes. how can i make that AI will distribute skill points into custom skills?

also, how can i make max. hero lvl higher than 15?

Level 3
I never used the AI editor, but you can change the hero level in the gameplay constants...
Just tick the Use custom gamplay constants and search for the max hero level...

//edit: one question: why dont u know how to change the max hero level, when it is already set to lvl 15?? (Normal value is 10....)

Level 7
//edit: one question: why dont u know how to change the max hero level, when it is already set to lvl 15?? (Normal value is 10....)
what?

ah edit: now i tried it, and AI still dont move with hero.

Level 3
When you dont change the maximal Hero level the value is 10... Like in a meele map
You want to change it, so that heros can be a higher level than 15...
so I thought the value was already changed... (to lvl 15)
If you don't understand it, forget it, its not important:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.