• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make cliff level bigger than 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When you make cliffs with levels more than two a new layer is created under them and you get something like steps of Mayan pyramids. Is it possbile to make a straight wall with 5 cliff level? Or maybe some alternative to make a very high wall?

You can make an almost vertical wall on the same level. And then add some pathing blockers to imitate cliff.

Advanced Terraining Tutorial
You don't need any third party software, only a custom .txt file in the right directory.
Lol you edited your post, nevermind the sentence above :p
-
-
-
-
-
-
Here, take the attached file and paste it into Warcraft III\ui (if this folder doesn't exist then you have to make it).

Next you click the windows key, and type "regedit". This will open your registry editor.

Step 1. - Open the registry editor.

Step 2. - Find the correct folder, then right click in the window and select DWORD (32-bit) Value.

Step 3. - Enter the information in the screenshot and then click "Ok".

When you have done that just restart your editor and you're good to go.

Doing this will make buff/debuff icon black in-game. Deleting the custom MiscData file will fix that.

Attachments

• MiscData.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks, everyone! I did the thing with misc data and made some walls, I think it works for me, I'm making an elevator that goes very deep down into the dungeons, this is the first draft:

zRaLFOY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.