• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to make abyss??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
1662837112338.png

How to make Abyss like this in warcraft 3?? I´ve teste boundry but is so much "square"

The best way is probably to use an alpha tile (invisible tile) combined with fog, and cloud doodads.

In case you're on Warcraft III HD mode it's still doable, but kind of a hassle. Use the ruined ground doodad and set its model to none.mdl, then place it wherever you want to make "abyss".

Last edited:
Cann´t believe my eyes a game like reforged dont have an "abyss" the ruined ground 2x2 looks terrible, the alpha tile is not able in reforged
In case you're on Warcraft III HD mode it's still doable, but kind of a hassle. Use the ruined ground doodad and set its model to none.mdl, then place it wherever you want to make "abyss".
Reading is hard.

Level 8
If you use the Alphatile like this you get real ''Abyss Feels'' theres a Cloud doodad added on the Alphatile.
I got this from xgm.guru.

Attachments

• Alpha_Tile2.w3x
    23.3 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.