• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a unit unable to hold 2 equipments at 1 time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Rui: i think he meant like for RPG maps. so you dont get bonuses from 2 "weapons"

you just use item checks and check if the hero has any sustaining items. and etc...

Level 6
Yeah, like in RPG maps, you can only hold a weapon, an armor, a shield, etc.

I made a trigger that when the Hero gets the sword, he drops all types of swords he has and then return him the sword that he picked up. For example, I created Sword 1, Sword 2, and Sword 3. When the hero acquires sword 1 but has sword 2, he drops all types of sword he has and then gets back the sword that he picked.

Trigger in detail:

Event-
Unit acquires an item

Condition-
Item type of (item being manipulated) equal to sword 1

Actions-
Set SWORD to (item being manipulated)

If (hero manipulating item) has item type of item sword 1 OR sword 2 OR sword 3

Then, drop item type of item sword 1, sword 2 and sword 3 from (hero manipulating item)

Else Do Nothing.

Give SWORD to (hero manipulating item)

:x This did help, but the Hero cannot drop the (item being manipulated) unless he gets another sword. Then the next sword cant be dropped until he gets another, pls help, THX.

Status
Not open for further replies.