• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Make A Terrain Buildable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How to make a terrain buildable because i need it for my map. i need to make dalaran black marble tile buildable.

Level 13
he's not talking about altering the terrain in the map editor but altering it during gameplay i'm pretty sure. like the maze builder map if i am correct.
edit: actually maybe i'm not...heh heh. well I WOULD like to know how to do that.

sure i could take some guesses at it but if someone knew a proven way to do it and would show me, all the better

and by the way...where precisely do you make a tile buildable/unbuildable? i have the advanced editor and thte terrain editor part is the most difficult part for me. i had to have someone show me over messenger how to add tile types to a tileset for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.