• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a custom spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you can't make the spell, maybe just request it.
If you don't have idea to request, just go here
And if you want the spell made by you, just GO TO SLEEP lol (Some of my spell Idea are come from my dream!)

Level 2
lol I thought this topic title was cute.

If you want to make a spell then you can click on "Module" then click on "Object Editor." In that window you will see a tab titled "Spells." Click on that and you will see a number of folders and spells which you can either edit or create a new custom spell (right click to do see the option) which will be based on another spell.

Should be a start for you.

Level 6
Well first thing is to ready your model resources then create an ability that doesnt do anything(You can use Channel for more options) or an ability that can combine with your trigger to make the custom spell. Then use the triggers that will make your spell like damage and other things. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.