• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to increase animation duration in Magos Model editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
320px-SMirC-what.svg.png

1. Go to windows, click sequence manager.
2. Double click the animation you want to extend the duration but make sure that the duration will not complicate any other animation's interval length.

With your problem, you said
you said:
the animation finished before the particles do
It is in the node manager and the particle emitter that you are saying is the one of which you will decrease the interval.

With this, you have to: 1. click the node manager, 2. Look for the particle emitter that corresponds to where the animation is linked, 3. Decrease its length of interval.

Now, you will say how should I do that?
1. Double click the particle emitter to edit it.
2. You will see some numbers inside that might look like the following:
Code:
0: 1
200: 0
500: 1
1000: 0
Those numbers at the left are the intervals while those numbers at the right signifies which point the particle emitter would go turned off or on. 1 means that the particle emitter is on while 0 means that the particle emitter is off. If, say, the death animation has a corresponding particle emitter and the death animation starts at 1000 and ends at 1500 your particle emitter should have a code in the emission rate that looks like the one below.
Code:
0: 0
500: 0
1000: 1
1500: 0
This ends the explanations.

Level 7
I tried clicking windows sequence manager but I cant see anywhere where it says animation length? Here is a screen shot of what I'm looking at, as you can see I'm trying to increase the death anim duration length.

Sequence%20Manager.jpg

Here also is the particle menu I am getting of I double click like you say and I cant see that code of numbers anywhere for me to edit??

Particle%20Menu.jpg

I really appreciate your help and sorry for being such a noob :S

Status
Not open for further replies.